March 29, 2011

Waiting for summer

I have had so much school work and havent posted anything in forever! I recently took a trip to miami which was fun. Also, I finally ombred my hair. I wanted to do it for a long time but my hairstylist didnt end up doing it right. Thankfully, I tried someone new and she did it exacly how i wanted it. I am also looking forward to experiment with the exciting new trends for the spring. I don't even know where to start but i am currently loving the colorblock and of course the 70's trend. I wil be posting more shortly. Untill then heres a pic from florida, i am so missing the warm weather.


Marc by Marc Jacobs tee, Zara leggings, green flats from Barneys, fedora from street vendor, RayBan aviators 

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://theeyeforstyle-sk.blogspot.com/