September 1, 2010

New Beginnings

Hi! I am an aspiring fashion illustrator, artist, and stylist. I have been contemplating whether to start my own blog for a while now and for some reason today felt like the right day to start! 




American Apparel sweater,  Blank jeans,  Alexander Wang bag 
I spent my summer in Tarifa, a small town in southern Spain.  The town was so beautiful and I had an amazing time! They had adorable little gypsy bohemian shops that I fell in love with!


Emma and Sam tee,  Pleasure Doing Business skirt,  Vintage belt and bag
Love Stitch top,  Car-Mar shorts,  Zara bag


Kain tank,  Car-Mar shorts,  Belt and ring from a ethnic store in Tarifa,  Vintage bag



Top from Ethnic store in Tarifa,  Car-Mar shorts,  Belt unkown 
How creepy yet at the same time soooo cool is this graffiti
Monrow tank,  Foley and Corinna bag 




No comments:

Post a Comment

http://theeyeforstyle-sk.blogspot.com/